1081 Pine Street #101
Nob Hill: 1081 Pine Street, #101
Downtown Full Floor Condo with Garden
Year Built: 2003, per tax record
Square Feet: approx. 1,675, per floor plan artist
- Luxury Full Floor Condominium with Private Entrance and Exclusive Use Deck and Patio Garden
- Two Bedrooms, Two Baths
- Master Suite with Walk-In Closet and Luxe Bath with a Large Soaking Tub
- Large Second Bedroom with Elevator Access
- Handsome Living Room/Dining Room with Fireplace
- Chef’s Kitchen with Oak Hardwood Floors, Cherry Cabinets and High-End Appliances
- Access to the Private Deck and Patio Garden from Both the Living Room and the Master Bedroom
- Large Private Laundry Room
- Secured Parking for One Car and Additional Storage
- Additional photos, floor plans: 1081Pine.com
1081 Pine Street
This four-unit elevator building with full floor townhomes was artfully designed by noted architect, Jonathan Pearlman of Pearlman Hatt Design and built in 2003. The building is desirably located near the best of Nob Hill’s charming restaurants, Grace Cathedral, and Huntington Park, and so close to the Financial District, Market Street’s tech corridor, and Union Square. The building is a welcoming haven with a gracious lobby with elevator.
Perched on distinguished Nob Hill, Unit #101 offers distinctive design, luxurious finishes, and a graceful, useful floor plan with views of the exclusive-use terrace and garden. A private entrance opens to the foyer and leads to the handsome living room and dining room. The living room’s fireplace has a refined travertine mantel and hearth. Doors from the living room lead to the patio and enchanting garden which are exclusive use for this unit. The state-of-the-art kitchen is smartly designed with oak hardwood floors, cherry wood cabinets and sparkles with high-end appliances. The master suite has walk-in closets, and a luxurious bathroom with large soaking tub, separate shower, stone finishes, and stylish fixtures. The master bedroom also leads to private patio and garden. The spacious second bedroom has convenient elevator access. The second full bathroom in on the hallway, along with a convenient laundry room.
One car parking and extra storage with elevator access to the unit
Fire sprinklers in building
Hydronic radiant floor heating
HOA Dues: $282.00/mo.
Escrow: Kevin Thompson, First American Title 415-796-6136 email@example.com